The hot new item from CES 2018 consumer electronics show in Las Vegas is Alpine HALO 9″ Mech-less AV Receiver ILX-F309. It has a very large 9 inch touch screen display with a universal fit made for virtually all vehicles and is available and in-stock at Sounds Good To Me in Tempe, Arizona, near Phoenix.
Retailing for $899.95, this in-dash receiver will mount in any single din opening and give you a floating effect of the display that hovers over the dash giving it a sleek, modernized look. With excellent user interface it has screen angle adjustment, screen height adjustment and screen depth adjustment, correcting any sun glare with its anti-glare screen.
The Halo 9 uses Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ to optimize your main smartphone features in a way that lets you concentrate on driving.
- 9-inch WVGA hovering capacitive touch screen
- Tapered display housing and silver trim for a clean, modernized fit and finish
- Standard 1-DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO Din dash kits for various vehicle applications
- Access your maps, music, calls and messages through Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™
- Retain and display vehicle information and features (iDatalink Maestro module, sold separately)
- Audio, video, and Bluetooth® feature set
- HD Radio tuner built in
- SiriusXM Ready™ (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required)
For more information visit Alpine’s website.
If you’re looking to purchase the Alpine HALO 9-inch mech-less audio/video receiver ILX-F309 or other hot audio electronics for your car or vehicle and have them installed, come on down to Sounds Good to me in Tempe, Arizona, near Phoenix, AZ, just south of Arizona State University’s main campus for the best in car audio electronics at rock bottom prices. And remember to check out our blog for frequent product reviews as new audio auto and vehicle electronic gets released.